Monday, April 03, 2006

carcasherdotcom seocontest

Another good contest for SEO's, the challenge is to get your website ranking #1 for the term carcasherdotcom seocontest . The seocontest is organised by carcasherdotcom .
The aim of the contest is to award a 12month contract to the one who has better potential to make any site ranking on Google, yahoo and MSN.

Monthly prizes for carcasherdotcom seocontest is 500$ (#1 in google),

This thread is in fact my contest page (

I am also competing for carcasherdotcom seocontest !!

).

We support CarCasher.Com

If you have any suggestions for improving my result in the contest, feel free to write to me in my email address webmaster[at]indiaforums[dot]com


I made an entry into carcasherdotcom seocontest on 3rd April, and I am yet to spot my website in SERPs today (4th April). Hope to be #1 on MSN first for carcasherdotcom seocontest and then on yahoo before coming on google.. !!


Update:
19th April : My entry for carcasherdotcom seocontest was spotted 8th position on yahoo.com , but unfortunately it dropped to fifties after that day.

23rd April: Some good news.. This page is found at 3rd position in msn.com for the keyword carcasherdotcom seocontest. shortcuts.biz is still sitting pretty at #1.. Hmm.. it will not be longer before I replace you :-)

So guys wait and watch SeoLion's performance in carcasherdotcom seocontest !!



02 nd May
May winners of carcasherdotcom seocontest are announced, there was a surprise growth for carcasherdotcomseocontest.ca towards the end of April and made the site #1 in google. Congrats the webmaster of that site.

For yahoo and msn it was shortcuts.biz , the strongly placed site for carcasherdotcom seocontest , won the prizes. Congrats to its webmaster too. Also congrats carcrasherdotcom for timely announcement of winners.

Well as far as my entry for seocontest is concerned, it gave me lot of expectations, but finished at 5th spot in MSN and 58th in yahoo.. Once I spotted it at 8th position in yahoo, but due to a recent update, it dropped.

Focus is now for June prizes for carcasherdotcom seocontest !!

To tell more about me, I am an SEO from India, working with few finance related sites for UK clients. I do have my own sites as well.
I am not a veteran SEO, as I am into this field for last 15 months only. I had a personal website running from one of the free servers from my college days. My craze about the internet and websites started then. Today I am proud owner of a forum, a couple of directories, some blogs (including this one). I made an entry to this contest, just to know where I stand in this SEO world. Waiting for the next months results..

Update 15th May 06
Great news.. I spotted my entry for carcasherdotcom seocontest at 1st position in msn.com. Hope it remains till the month's carcasherdotcom seocontest winners are announced..

Update: May 28th
Its bad news again.. this entry is way down in the ranking. Currently it is at #7.. Hmm.. Its time to put in some more efforts..